Looking to get back to work & take on some training courses free of charge?
Why not join our Community Employment Scheme!
Eligibility Criteria Applies:
- Over the age of 21
- Must be in receipt of a qualifying social welfare payment eg: Jobseekers, illness benefit, One – Parent Family etc for 12 consecutive months.
- Not currently working or have worked less than 30 days in the last 12 months
- Wages are determined by the department of social protection and will be in line with what you are currently receiving (Min €230.50 per week)
- This is a training opportunity in which participants get to gain experience in a working environment while taking on QQI level 5/6 courses of their choice completely free of charge.
- Participants must work 19.5 hours per week.
- Participants are entitled to annual leave based on 8% of hours worked and sick leave providing a medical cert is available.
- Participants will received a 1 year contact. This will be renewed providing work ethic is satisfactorily. Participants may only be eligible to stay on the CE scheme for up to 3 years.
Vacancies Currently Available Include:
- Caretaker/Cleaner AM Cosy Cats Childcare, the mall Sligo – Monday – Thursday 9am-1pm and Friday 9am-12.30pm
- Cleaner AM Cosy Cats Childcare, the mall Sligo – Monday – Thursday 9am-1pm and Friday 9am-12.30pm
- After School Sports Coordinator for Northside Community Centre – Monday to Friday
- After School Activities Coordinator for Northside Community Centre – Monday to Friday
- Resource/Disability Worker for Sligo Family Resource Centre
- Home Support Worker for Sligo Family Resource Centre
- Receptionist for Citizens Information Centre Sligo
- Caretaker/Cleaner for Ballinamore Centre
If you are interested in any of the above positions please email your PPSN, Contact number and Full name to Our Community Employment Supervisor – firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 071 9144150 Monday to Friday 9am-4pm