Looking to get back to work & take on some training courses free of charge?
Why not join our Community Employment Scheme!
Eligibility Criteria Applies:
- Over the age of 21
- Must be in receipt of a qualifying social welfare payment eg: Jobseekers, illness benefit, One – Parent Family etc for 12 consecutive months.
- Not currently working or have worked less than 30 days in the last 12 months
- Wages are determined by the department of social protection and will be in line with what you are currently receiving (Min €247.50 per week)
- This is a training opportunity in which participants get to gain experience in a working environment while taking on QQI level 5/6 courses of their choice completely free of charge.
- Participants must work 19.5 hours per week.
- Participants are entitled to annual leave based on 8% of hours worked and sick leave providing a medical cert is available.
- Participants will received a 1 year contact. This will be renewed providing work ethic is satisfactorily. Participants may only be eligible to stay on the CE scheme for up to 3 years.
Vacancies Currently Available Include:
- Caretaker/Cleaner AM Cosy Cats Childcare, the mall Sligo – Monday to Thursday 9am-1pm and Friday 9am-12.30pm
- After School Assistant Cosy Cats Childcare, the mall Sligo – Monday to Friday hours between 1pm & 6pm
- Caretaker Ballinamore (New Youth Project Pending) – Monday to Friday, Hours to be decided. Some weekend hours may be occasionally required.
- After School Assistant for Northside Community Centre – Monday to Friday
- Resource/Disability Worker for Sligo Family Resource Centre
- Home Support Worker for Sligo Family Resource Centre
If you are interested in any of the above positions please email your PPSN, Contact number and Full name to our Community Employment Supervisor – email@example.com or give us a call on 071 9144150 Monday to Friday 9am-4pm